'Learn-and-Teach' Training Kits:
Acceptance Sampling Plans
(SQC plans based on IS:2500 and MIL-STD 105D & 414)
Why you need this product
Quality Management Systems must be built on the strong foundation of scientific and effective inspection systems for products and services.
Although QA departments have well qualified engineers and technicians, many of them are not fully aware of such important topics like Statistical Quality Control (SQC). In the absence of statistically valid sampling plans, quality assurance systems become less dependable.
This training kit aims to address the above mentioned problems. This kit was carefully developed by highly qualified and experienced quality engineers and statisticians. As a self-learning kit on statistical sampling plans, this power point presentation could be of great help to those who wish to establish a scientific product inspection system. Very useful for imparting in-house training to your quality inspectors.
The learning objectives of this training kit are:
- To understand the Statistical Sampling concepts and basic terminology, and
- To learn the steps involved in the selection and use of suitable sampling plans.
What is included in the kit
Our 'Learn-and-Teach' training slides (in Power Point and PDF) give a clear picture about the Sampling Plan concept and implementation, elaborating on the following:
- The need for a scientific method for product acceptance
- Concept of sampling errors, producer's risk, consumer's risk, probability of acceptance, O.C. Curve, etc.
- Types of sampling plans and application areas
- Selection and use of AQL sampling plans for attributes (based on MIL STD 105D / IS:2500 - Part 1)
- Selection and use of AQL sampling plans for variables (based on MIL STD 414 / IS:2500 - Part 2), and
- Computations involved in variable sampling plans, illustrated with three worked-out examples.
The training kit consists of the following:
- Power Point and PDF slides, ideal for conducting one-day (8 hours) classroom training programs
- Guidelines for trainers
- Question paper for conducting class test, and
- An Excel-based utility software for constructing O. C. Curves.
Order and Delivery:
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can either make an instant payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
In case of download version, you can download the kit from our website within six hours of making the payment. (Files compressed in WinZip format, takes just 5 minutes to download). We can also send the zipped file as email attachment, if required.
Price of CD-ROM version is inclusive of shipping charges. Product CD shall reach you within 7 days (India) or within 20 days (other countries) of receiving the payment.