'Learn-and-Teach' Training Kits:
Seven Quality Tools (SPC)
(Basic Tools for Six Sigma Process Improvement)
Why you need this product
If you plan to implement Six Sigma, you must first have a firm grip on Statistical Process Control (SPC) concepts and tools.
The seven quality tools for SPC are the most fundamental and time-tested tools for quality improvement.
These 'easy to understand' tools can be applied effecively in manufacturing as well as service sectors.
The learning objectives of our SPC training kit are:
- To understand the need for systematic collection of data
- To learn the basic data analysis methods
- To understand the concept of natural variations and its application in the industry, and
- To learn how to implement SPC for on-going process quality monitoring.
What is included in the kit
Our 'Learn-and-Teach' training slides (in Power Point and PDF) give a clear picture about the problem solving tools and Statistical Process Control (concept, tools, computations, examples, and implementation roadmap), elaborating on the following:
- Description of basic problem-solving tools (such as data stratification, checksheets, cause & effect diagram, histogram, SPC control charts, Pareto analysis, scatter plot and linear regression)
- Illustrative examples with explanation for the method of construction / statistical computations
- Concept of natural variations, normal curve, basic statistics
- Process capability analysis (Cp, Cpk indices), and
- Interpretation of control chart patterns.
The training kit consists of the following:
- Power Point and PDF slides, ideal for conducting one-day (8 hours) classroom training programs
- Guidelines for trainers, and
- Question paper for conducting class test.
Order and Delivery:
Please click here to visit our e-Shop and place order now. You can either make an instant payment online (Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal / eCheck / Internet Banking) or generate a Proforma Invoice and make payment off-line (Bank Demand Draft / Check) within 30 days.
In case of download version, you can download the kit from our website within six hours of making the payment. (Files compressed in WinZip format, takes just 5 minutes to download). We can also send the zipped file as email attachment, if required.
Price of CD-ROM version is inclusive of shipping charges. Product CD shall reach you within 7 days (India) or within 20 days (other countries) of receiving the payment.